These meal-prep vegan burrito bowls are healthier and more flavorful than takeout. Make them early in the week for grab-and-go meals when days are busy. We use frozen cauliflower rice, a low-carb substitute for white or brown rice, to cut down on prep time.”
- 1 recipe Beefless Ground Beef (see associated recipe)
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen riced cauliflower
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon no-salt-added taco seasoning
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 cup diced avocado
- ½ cup pico de gallo or salsa
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1Prepare Beefless Ground Beef as directed.
- 2While the Beefless Ground Beef cooks, prepare riced cauliflower according to package directions. Toss with oil and taco seasoning.
- 3Divide the cauliflower among 4 single-serving containers with lids. Top each with ½ cup Beefless Ground Beef, ¼ cup each cabbage and avocado, 2 tablespoons pico de gallo (or salsa) and 1 tablespoon cilantro. Seal the containers and refrigerate until ready to eat.